Tulum Jungle Expedition
Tulum jungle expedition. The adventure and Mayan culture come together so you can get the best of two worlds. Explore this stunning Mayan city on a hill, which is built facing the rising sun over the Caribbean Sea. Tulum still holds the beauty, the power and the living connection to the people who first settled here many centuries ago.
Later on, you can challenge your sense of adventure and choose from thrilling activities through the jungle such as cliff jumping, zip lining, dipping in the cool crystal-clear waters of a Cenote (freshwater sinkhole), snorkeling, canoeing or just enjoying a relaxing swim.
To end this unique experience, you will have the opportunity to gaze at a friendly Mayan village that seems like it was frozen in time. Enjoy an absolutely delicious rustic lunch and see how these communities are an example of how little someone needs to be happy!
Tulum Jungle Expedition
What to expect
Firstly, start your Tulum day trip at the beautiful oceanfront archaeological site. Overlooking a turquoise sea, surrounded by 1600 acres of a national park and rising on a 40 foot cliff are the walls and archaeological site of Tulum. You will explore this amazing Mayan Site at your own pace, while enjoying the insights of your personal certified archaeological guide.
After that, we will drive to a jungle expedition where you can challenge yourself to live an adventure like no other. Fly over the trees on zip lines to appreciate the landscape, snorkel in crystal clear waters or cool off in the clear waters of a Cenote. Then to wrap up your day of adventure, enjoy a Yucatan style lunch that will let you delight in the local flavors. When you’re finished, transportation will take you back before evening time.
Additional information ⇢
- Departure and Return Location: Traveler pickup from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel Island or Tulum.
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Price per guest from: $150
- Expenses included: private transportation, certified local guide, entrance fees, authentic Mayan lunch, zip line, Cenote snorkeling, canoeing, visit a Mayan village, water and taxes.
- Not included: gratuity for staff, travel and cancellation insurance, and other expenses than indicated.
- The price is based in 8 participants
- This is a private day tour, therefore only your group will participate
- Activity level: Easy, most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
If you are not ready to go home just yet? or, ff you would like to extend your holiday, try combining your Mexico Trip with one of our other travel packages. Two popular destinations are Guatemala and Belize. Both countries rich in Mayan ruins, jungles, culture and more, and they are located right next to Mexico. Perhaps you would like Spanish language lessons and get your DELE certification while traveling. Or, if you are interested to learn how to dive, and get your PADI certification. Contact one of our knowledgeable agents to begin customizing your tour package today!